You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Store Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for running the shop floor and delivering the highest level of customer service to build a regular client base. There is a technical aspect to this role which can be trained however, Technical experience along with retail experience would be advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Key holder for the branch, opening and closing
* Dealing with customer enquires within the store and online sales
* Report on all branch sales including online sales
* Stock orders and delivery’s
* Invoicing and cash collection
* Utilising social media to generate new business
* Upselling products and services
* 2 years minimum experience within the retail sector
* Technical experience is desirable
* Full driving license
* Customer service experience
* Ability to manage your own day and work autonomously
* Basic salary of £20,000
* % of store turnover paid as a bonus
* Annual salary review
* Company vehicle
Working hours - Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:00
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: