You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20k-£25k (dependant on experience) + 20% Bonus (TBC)
We are currently seeking a talented and ambitious retail manager to join one of our businesses Themeparks based in Blackpool.
This ideal candidate will
* Be Hands on and front facing
* Have previous experience of P&L KPI target delivery
* Be Willing to work longer hours when required e.g over summer/school holidays and late nights
* Have previous experience in Retail/Sales/Duty/General Manager type position, or a very strong Deputy/Assistant Manager looking for a new opportunity
* Have background in tourism/leisure although not essential
* Be a strong leader with experience in managing large teams
* Be willing to give limited support other sites outside of Blackpool, during the closedown season Nov-Jan
* Possess good levels of computer literacy, especially the comprehension of figures/tables & report writing (Microsoft packages inc. Excel).
* Preferably available immediately
* To drive the recruitment, training, coaching & development in motivating and leading your team.
* To ensure that the photography operation is appropriately resourced at all times with regard to headcount and relevant skill sets.
* To manage performance in accordance with company guidelines.
* Managing all employee relations in line with company and partner policies and procedures. Liaising regularly with both company and partner regional teams for any support required.
* To continually develop your skill set appropriate to managing and leading an effective team.
* To ensure that employee absence levels on site are monitored and managed in line with company policies.
* To ensure employees are fully trained to meet role expectation.
* Be passionately customer focused through the delivery of excellent customer engagement, measured through mystery shopper criteria.
* To ensure that employees are engaged and have appropriate levels of information in order to maximise their potential and that of the business.
* To act in a professional manner at all times with regards to time management, attendance and personal appearance leading by example whilst maintaining staff and company confidentiality.
* To deliver change management in response to business requirements and circumstances, ensuring that any changes are effectively communicated and implemented positively, with minimum disruption.
* To continually monitor and strive to maintain a high quality product.
* To implement appropriate and relevant company operational policies and procedures, ensuring these are effectively communicated and embedded.
* Act as an ambassador, build, develop and maintain a professional working relationship with partners in order to maintain a positive working environment.
* To attend and actively participate in regular management meetings providing all required information and documentation on time in line with management requests.
* To always demonstrate a high degree of flexibility to meet business demands.
* To ensure that operations fulfil H&S legislation requirements.
* To identify and deliver new revenue, product and commercial opportunities.
* To work with your line manager to set budgets and targets.
* To have overall profit and loss responsibility for your site including stock management, labour costs and loss prevention. Submitting the relevant financial reports.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Star Employment Services
The job: has been sent to: