You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Flagship Store Manager
As a Flagship Store Manager you will be working as an integral part of the company retail business management function, optimising the commercial performance of our Islington Flagship store by identifying business opportunities to drive sales and promote products. Central to this will be you leading, inspiring and developing your team to achieve and exceed sales and profit targets set, as well as assist in growing the business through compliance, P&L management, operational excellence, marketing development, business acumen and commercial flair.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Team management-including recruitment, interviewing, rotas, training, employee relations and discipline.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, in line with company policy, to set objectives, kpi’s and provide coaching and support to deliver results from your team.
- Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans and talent
- Work extensively in partnership with the Marketing dept. and Area Manager on local marketing strategies and CRM development
- Maximise revenue through events, promotions, workshops and activity in line with the Trade plan
- Analyse trade information and make commercial decisions to increase revenue
- Proactively monitor store sales, developing strategies to strive to meet and exceed sales targets set.
- Manage controllable cost such as payroll, consumables and cash spend (petty cash etc.) along with overseeing and coordinating the daily cash reconciliation and banking procedures for the store.
- Maintain merchandising and housekeeping standards within the store. This includes commercial and creative store visual merchandising in accordance to brand/VM guidelines.
- Maintain Store Health and Safety standards-compliance with applicable H&S and age restricted sales legislation.
- Inventory management-Maintain effective communication with Buying and Merchandising, and Store Stock teams to maintain stock levels; overseeing stock control.
Desired Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing a standalone retail store
- A track record of commercial success throughout your career
- Strong leadership skills and flair, with the proven ability to manage and motivate a first class sales team and specialist ambassadors.
- Demonstrable training and development experience.
- Excellent communicator, with a positive, open and progressive, energetic, motivating, personal style
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and profit targets through inspirational leadership, coaching, business development and customer service.
- P&L management experience
- Numerate and analytical, excellent financial business acumen
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable, flexible, tolerant, highly organised and motivated
- Commercially savvy with strong business acumen and market awareness.
- Affinity with the Cass Art brands and products
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: