You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Store Manager
Retail Store Manager
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Hours: Monday to Saturday 9.00am – 6.00pm / Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm
Weekends are on a rota basis
Location: Exeter / Devon
We are looking for a Store Manager to join a retail store based in Exeter. As the Store Manager it will be your job to manage and motivate staff members to drive sales and promote company values.
Due to the nature of the role a degree of manual labour is required, as a result you will need to be physically fit.
As the store manager you will be involved in all aspects of running the store including:
• Maintain shop systems to ensure maximum sales and net profitability
• Provide exception customer care, provide quotations and answer queries related to prices, products and delivery times
• Process full or partial payments
• Organise and Receive Deliveries
• Arrange and manage stock and window displays
• Conduct regular stock takes
• Various reporting to head office
• Protect the health and safety of other colleagues and customers
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. This position could suit a supervisor who is looking to step up in their career.
• Natural Sales Ability
• Excellent communication skills including both written and verbal
• Computer literate
• Practical problem solving skills
• Good mathematical ability including ability to understand and use statistics
• Flexible approach to work
• Physically fit
If this sounds like something you are interested in or you would like more information, please call Charlotte on (phone number removed) for a completely confidential chat!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: