You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Merchandiser - Established Fashion Brand
I am so excited to be advertising this amazing opportunity- I am looking for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser to join this fantastic well established online brand! Feel the buzz and excitement working with the brains behind one of the fastest growing international e-tailers. Responsible for making sure the product sells the best, most profitably, our Merchandising team are the self-proclaimed pioneers of the test and repeat model. Liaising closely with other departments such as buying, working as a Merchandiser gives you opportunity to have a direct impact for one of the fastest growing international retailers!
- To support the merchandising function for the business in order to ensure that all relevant stakeholders have accurate data which can directly, proactively and consistently inform decisions relating to maximising profitability and contributing to overall business strategy and growth.
- To support the Directors to ensure that the buying function is effectively controlled within the agreed business strategy, and that all necessary frameworks, controls and skill sets are in situ to enable the necessary degree of both long term planning and in season trading to maximise business performance.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities: Financial
- Using data to optimise the sales volume and profitability of all designated product areas.
- Supporting planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy based on the overall business and financial goals of the company.
- Controls stock levels based on weekly sales and stock intakes (WSSI)
- Reviews sales forecasts based on performance, and actions re forecasts.
- Analyses and monitors best and worst sellers and makes informed recommendations for action
- Recommends promotions and re buys as necessary
- Monitors and maintains buying margin and gross profit margins as requested.
- Ensures that best sellers reach their full potential
- Supplies the Directors and buying team with necessary data to enable informed decisions and planning.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: