You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Operations Assistant
The principal focus of the role is to support the management of the Retail Helpdesks and provide direct support to the Retail & Customer Experience teams, to ensure that communication to our stores and customers is effective and consistent. The role will be focused on various retail duties and projects, working in line with the retail strategy.
Support of Retail and Customer Experience
- Awareness of best practice in order to maintain department standards and shows ability to offer/consider alternative working methods where relevant
- Actively find solutions as required through networking with key departments across the business
- Provides clear feedback and updates line manager regularly
- Updating and issuing of current retail information to stores and head office including store database and area structures
- Organizing retail meetings and workshops as required
- Assist team in general projects and facilitate in Head Office
- Support events and wholesale teams where necessary
- Support the launch of new initiatives
- Manage important daily administrative tasks for Retail & Customer Experience departments
- Weekly reporting for all stores and preparation in time for trade on Monday
- Ad hoc Retail and Customer Experience reporting
- Manage all direct communications to stores, including weekly newsletters
- Leading the Customer Experience team, to aid them in delivering excellent customer care
- Involvement in producing processes and procedures for the store network
- Act as key point of escalation for customer queries and complaints.
- Maintaining up to date records for the retail & visual teams, to include weekly movements and holidays
- General ad hoc administration for the department to ensure good order
- Ensure Retail Operations Intranet is continually up to date
- Collating any relevant information from across retail stores and presenting it accordingly
- Support Retail Coordinator with new store openings and refits
Key Skills and Experience:
Understanding of the importance of integrity, confidentiality, accuracy and timeliness.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
Proactive approach to problem solving quickly and effectively
The ability to remain calm, composed and professional during challenging situations
Ability to react and adapt with a positive outlook
Accuracy and high attention to detail
Influential and considered personal style
Ability to motivate individuals and groups to achieve common goals
Can maintained records appropriately and accurately, sensitive documentation and information is managed, handled, stored and destroyed in line with Company standards.
Discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality
The ability to interact with management and Team Members at all levels in the Company
Well-developed organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritize and control workload
Well-developed computer literacy skills within the Microsoft Office environment
Experience of working within a retail environment and/or customer-facing role.
Qualifications in Business or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Crew Clothing Company
The job: has been sent to: