You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Merchandising Administration Assistant
Merchandising Administartion Assistant is to assist the Merchandising team in analysis required to help maintaining optimum stocks and ensure futures seasons are planned and bought effectively whilst meeting the commercial and retail needs of the business and maximising sales and profitability.
- Run and distribute key Monday reports for Monday trade
- Distribute promotion analysis
- Prepare any ad hoc departmental analysis requested from merchandising teams
- Monitor availability of key products, making suggestions to core & branch merchandising teams on movement of stock
- Liaising with Branch Merchandising and Logistic teams regarding stocks and deliveries into the business and flagging any issues or late deliveries
- Input price changes for promotions and Markdowns on the system, and communicating these actions to the wider business
- Collating monthly lessons learnt reports from finance and running analysis to aid the merchandising team in writing their monthly reports
- Producing CTD sales and margin performance for sign off meetings
- Preparing and presenting ideal size ratios by category at the beginning of each season to senior members of the team, as well as ensuring these are maintained and reviewed throughout the season
- Any other adhoc analysis required to support the merchandising team
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong numerical skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel and IT skills.
- An understanding of the principles of merchandising and analysis.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong levels of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Dedicated and responsible approach to job role.
- Worked in administrative position previously
- Retail experience
- Confident in MS office
- Excellent numerical skills
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Crew Clothing Company
The job: has been sent to: