You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Charity Retail Manager
£18,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Charity Retail Manager based in Mold, which presents an exciting opportunity to work for a not-for profit organisation. This role would suit an individual with a track record of working in a retail environment who has experience of leading a team and would like to join an amazing organisation who provide an essential service.
- General management of the store establishing and maintaining reputation as premier charity shop
- Manage stock levels and keep stock room in a good order
- Keep merchandise clearly ticketed and priced in line with trading standards
- Manage the shop display both inside and outside the premises
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Be responsible for the recruitment and training of staff and volunteers
- Be designated key holder and bank shop takings
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are met and complied with
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Achieved GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English
- A track record of experience working in retail
- Demonstrable experience running a shop (ideally for a charity)
- Strong organisational skills as well as excellent customer service skills
- IT literate
- Full drivers licence
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Very flexible approach to work
My client is a respected and highly valued local organisation operating in the not-for-profit sector.
This role therefore provides an experienced Charity Shop Manager with the opportunity to work in an environment where their ethical stance and skills will be valued.
- £18,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week (5 days out of 6)
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic not-for-profit organisation
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: