You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Brand Manager
We are recruiting for a food and beverage organisation whose head office is based in Thorpe near Egham, Surrey. They are seeking a Retail Brand Manager to join their small marketing team.
Salary up to £40,000 per annum.
The Retail Brand Manager will play a leading role in developing marketing plans and delivering national and local marketing campaigns. Manage restaurant campaign launches across range of formats including Drive Thrus, High Street and Shopping Centre locations. Point of contact for marketing and communications queries from restaurant teams.
- Working closely with other Product Development, Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and Property departments in the planning and delivery of the annual campaign calendar.
- Developing and managing content plan and targeting strategy for social media channels to achieve max engagement and growth of THUK accounts.
- Delivering campaigns across all channels including; in-restaurant touch points, ATL, BTL, PR, social media, website and experiential activity.
- Managing marketing budget and invoicing process.
- Manage third party agencies for creative development, photography, print production, media buying, PR and website content and menu boards.
- Engaging and brief operations teams to ensure correct campaign execution and a consistent customer experience.
- Acting as the UK brand guardian - ensuring the creative brand guidelines are met and the brand purpose, values and personality come through consistently in all messaging and content.
- Working with Financial Analyst on campaign performance analysis.
- Leading the local marketing plans to support new restaurant launches across the U.K.
- Monitoring competitor campaigns and promotion activities.
- Supporting restaurant management teams with marketing and communications queries and day-to-day marketing admin.
- Providing local marketing tools and guidance for operations teams.
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail marketing.
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing initiatives, from original concept through to execution.
- Proven experience and capability in respect to the design of retail marketing initiatives, POS and online content.
- Social media marketing experience including advertising and content creation.
- Degree level or equivalent in marketing or retail related subject
- GDPR training completed
Requirements - skills and abilities
- Approachable and engaging
- Highly skilled in organising, planning and exceptional attention to detail
- Day-to-day agency management skills
- Excellent creative judgement
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Cantello Tayler Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: