You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Fresh Produce Retail Supervisor
Full time hours (including some weekends)
£18,500 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a candidate with Retail experience (food related) to supervise a team. Are you looking to take the next step in moving into a supervisory position? Have you got managerial experience and are looking for a new challenge in the new year? If so then we would welcome your application.
The role will involve:
- supervising and coaching a team of staff who are working within a retail environment
- ensuring standards are met and customer service levels are high
- stock replenishment
- managing stock levels and ordering goods as applicable
- ensuring goods are priced accurately and clearly
- attending managerial meetings where required
- train new members of staff
- recording any stock loss/stock adjustments
- lead the team in ensuring the shop floor is presented well at all times
The successful candidate will have
- proven retail experience at a supervisory/managerial level
- have great IT skills
- be a confident communicator with excellent customer service skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: