You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Store Manager
£19,300 (PLUS potential to earn up to 25% of salary on a quarterly bonus)
Are you customer focused and seeking a career within a well-known company that generously look after their employees?
Are you a bubbly and positive person that gets a buzz from being in a fast paced and fun environment?
Here at Manpower, we have partnered with an outstanding self-storage company with stores all over the UK. You will be given brilliant training and have chance to progress throughout your career.
This role is 40 hours per week which includes soft sales (Up-selling) and retail management.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Ensure that company policies are maintained
• Customer liaison through phone and email
• Maintain hygienic environment working to guidelines, health and safety regulations
• Up-selling products (Boxes, Bubble wrap, Locks etc.) to meet KPI’s
• To have a strong retail background
• Confident on the phone and face to face
• Customer Service experience
• Ability to work to targets in a fast paced environment
• Bonus scheme with the potential to earn 25% of your salary on a quarterly basis
• 28 days holiday (Goes up with length of service)
• Birthdays off
• Monthly awards for exceeding service
• WOW point system
• Company discount
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: