You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The successful candidate will be joining one of the fastest-growing supermarket chains who have over 10,000 stores in 20 countries around the world. Our Client offers car parking, a competitive salary, excellent training and great progression opportunities.
As the Merchandising Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Develop merchandising plans in line with the Merchandising Review calendar, working closely with the relevant Buying Director
- Provide the Buying Director with detailed category and competitor analysis prior to each Merchandising Review to aid decision making
- Ensure all merchandising plans are profitable, operationally efficient, customer focused and appropriate in terms of product mix, layout and the trading environment of our stores
- Ensure all planograms are issued to stores in a timely manner
- Operate the space planning software system (Spaceman) and ensure the information contained within is kept up to date
- Maintain the store planogram folders, ensuring they are up to date at all times
- Conduct store visits where necessary, including visiting competitors stores
The successful candidate for the role of Merchandising Assistant will have:
- Experience in Space Planner and knowledge of relevant merchandising systems (preferably Spaceman)
- Previous Merchandising experience
- High analytical and commercially aware
- Visual merchandising experience
- Experience using MS Excel, confident in conducting data analysis and be able to communicate with individuals across a number of levels within the business
In return the Merchandising Assistant will receive a basic salary of £30,580 rising to £35,710pa. Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: