You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Jewellery Store Manager
Assistant Jewellery Store Manager required for Jewellery store in Chichester. Salary up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience. Working 5 days per week including Saturday with flexibility on what day of the week is off.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Jewellery Store Manager:
- Assist with the day to day management of this busy retail store
- Management of staff and morale, achieving store targets
- Sell various items of jewellery to the customers
- Assisting with the buying
- Branch reporting
- Stock control and reporting
- Develop excellent client relationships with customers
- Adhere to procedures and company checklists
- Develop and maintain assigned client files
- Remaining professional and highly customer focused at all times
Assistant Jewellery Store Manager Requirements:
• Previous experience in working with in retail and selling jewellery.
• Excellent skills and experience in back office administration
• Passionate about jewellery
• Highly presentable with excellent customer service/sales abilities
• Highly motivational
• Enjoys working in a coaching/motivational environment
• Likes to share new ideas with the business
Overview of the position of Assistant Jewellery Store Manager:
The role is to work in this highly motivated and lovely team, selling a wide range of beautiful jewellery and watches. The store sells a range of jewellery ranging from costs of £20 to £50,000. The environment is one that is motivational where sharing ideas and developing each other’s’ skills are key. The company pride themselves on offering not just some of the most beautiful jewellery and watches but an impeccable level of service.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Beacon Recruitment Services Limited
The job: has been sent to: