You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Accountant - Retail Sector
* Assisting in the preparation of monthly and weekly reporting.
* Responsible for reconciling a multiple balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
* Analysis of departmental spend against budget and assisting in producing accurate cash flow forecasts.
* Assist with annual accounts preparation and production of full audit packs and audit queries.
* Set up weekly payment runs and bank reconciliation.
In order to be considered for this role you must be a Part-Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) and have at least 2 years experience working as an Accounts Assistant/Assistant Accountant, ideally within the Retail/FMCG sector. Strong communication skills both written and verbal are essential, along with a proactive, self-starter and can-do attitude. Working knowledge of Sage or Netsuite is also desirable.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company also offers study support and huge discounts on their products.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Goodman Masson Financial Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: