You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Customer Success Manager - German Speaking - SaaS/ Retail
A fantastic opportunity to join this award winning tech company as a Senior Customer Success Manager.
Within this role you will work as part of the Customer Success team and be accountable for the in-life management for specific allocated customers within the German Market.
You will come from a strong SaaS background with exposure to the retail industry.
PACKAGE: £75k Basic Salary + 10% bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Dental and Company Bonus Scheme.
• Drive adoption of the client tool
• Deliver excellent service and re-enforcing the value of the Client tool
• Support new customer onboarding through data validation
• Complete training with client
• Deliver executive coaching and leadership team alignment programmes
• Actively use the company and provide regular insight for the customer covering all business areas and at all levels.
• Perform ad hoc analysis for the customer resulting from specific directional insight from the company.
• Be first line support for the client
• Support the development of the companies product working with the team providing Customer feedback and user case examples.
Reinforcing the practical capabilities of the product post purchase is key to driving adoption and usage, plus proving invaluable insight to the client on how to drive revenue and improve profitability. Additionally, as a senior CSM, extrapolating the capabilities of the company as a key catalyst of digital transformation and operational change management across the wider business is also important.
The ideal candidate for this role will be German speaking and have a combination of strong analytical and practical merchandising/trading skills – encompassing both store and online. They will also have exceptional client facing skills, comfortable at the practitioner level as well as influencing senior executive leadership. The role sits within the Customer Success Team and is accountable for specific clients using DynamicAction in UK and Europe, with specific focus on the German market.
- It is essential that you are fluent in German & English Language for this role.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within the digital retail industry or within suitably orientated analytics environment.
- Experience of Digital trading Best Practices
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of web analytics software including Omniture, Google Analytics and/or Coremetrics.
- Proven track record of identifying the trends, patterns and anomalies that help shape site design, campaign marketing performance and merchandising strategy in an online environment.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to distil complex analysis and turn into easily understandable, business oriented insights.
- Ability and desire to build strong customer facing relationships at all levels.
- Experience manipulating and analysing large volumes of data and integrating
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: