You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Visual Merchandising Coordinator
Established in 1913, this formalwear and shirt specialist brand is currently seeking as skilled and experienced Visual Merchandising Coordinator to join their team in central London. Creating high quality exclusive clothing for men, with the brand worn by members of royalty and aristocracy alike; this company offers classic tailored suits as well as distinguished, luxurious style and has even developed in to womenswear. With 20 stores across the UK with plan’s for continued growth, this business seeks a talented Designer to ensure the continued success of the product range sold throughout the UK.
- As a Visual Merchandising Coordinator you will have overall responsibility for all creative display, styling, and VM in-store while ensuring all have our signature and handwriting
- You will manage all of the creative and VM store trading calendar.
- Oversee creation and development on brand ideas and mood boards for window and in-store schemes and displays, for sign off by head of department
- As a Visual Merchandising Coordinator you will have overall responsibility for the delivery of all schemes and displays on time and within budget
- Ensure management and development of the store VM and creative equipment, props, floor layouts and in-store merchandising
- Ensure the management and development of the senior in-store VM
- As a Visual Merchandiser Coordinator you will provide weekly on brand and inspiration styling and VM guidelines, including carrying a competitor analysis
To be suitable for this opportunity you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar position is required
- Be passionate and inspiring, able to work well with others and be enthusiastic about the brand
- Be an ambassador for the business
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary of £30 - £35k per annum with benefits including annual bonus, clothing discounts, pension and 28 days holiday.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Step 2 Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: