You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MANAGER - LONDON - FOOTWEAR - RETAIL - FASHION - FLAGSHIP
LOOK NO FURTHER, EXCITING FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT ROLE ON OFFER IN LONDON’S OXFORD STREET!!
FULL TIME FLAGSHIP MANAGER
My client is a well establish home grown UK brand, with over 40 years of experience in styling the nations footwear. Staring off in the North of the UK this brand have reinvented themselves and offer their customers shoes and accessories that are stunning in design, luxury at an affordable price and most importantly complete comfort!
This brand is extremely passionate about remaining true to its roots, and bringing the highest quality leather to sophisticated styles giving them the edge over their competitors. As a result they expect their managers to live and breathe their core values every day. As manager you will be welcomed into the family, given extensive training in order to deliver fantastic results.
This fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of their flagship location on London’s Oxford Street. As Manager you will be responsible for managing all areas of the business, from recruiting a top sales team, to driving targets and KPI’s. As flagship manager you will be charged with setting the standards for the rest of the UK. This is a high profile location that requires an experienced manager with the hunger, passion and determination to be the best on the high street.
YOU MUST HAVE:
• 2 – 3 years management experience.
• Passionate and driven with strong customer service skills.
• Proven experience in achieving sales target.
• Experience in working with KPI’s and managing team individual KPI performance.
• Rota planning and deployment of staff
• Experience in people management; recruitment, succession planning and performance management.
• Knowledge and experience in building a strong and loyal customer base.
• Accountability – ability to take ownership of all areas of the business.
• An energetic and passionate approach about delivering outstanding customer experience.
• A fashionista with a desire to help other find that perfect shoe.
• Drive and determination.
• Accountability and responsibility for the ownership of the store, driving all areas of performance.
• Confident with an infectious approach building a client base.
• Energetic, outgoing and friendly.
This brand offer an excellent salary and extremely generous commission package. Product discount and the opportunity to grow and develop your retail career.
If this fantastic opportunity is what you are looking for then apply now by following the link below to submit your CV or call Lynsey Bridges on (phone number removed) to find out more.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: