You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail / Hospitality Manager - Flagship Site - West London
My Client is one of the UK and Europe's leading Leisure/Hospitality/Retail businesses, with locations across the UK.
They are continuing to consolidate their presence, taking market share from their rivals, and organically growing their UK and Europe presence.. It will continue to pursue its market leading growth plans through the identification of new site developments in its existing markets supplemented by strategic acquisition opportunities across Europe.
They now have an opportunity for a Manager to join their high turnover unit in West London.
YOU MUST have run your own large turnover, high-paced, retail or hospitality unit, with a real understanding of how to motivate your team to produce the highest levels of customer service, backed by strong operational skills.
• Management experience (at Store Manager or Deputy Store Manager level) within a fast paced Retail, Leisure or Hospitality business
• Have a good understanding of a P&L account
• Have managed a site with a high degree of customer footfall where there is a high focus on providing customer experience (not just managing transactions)
• Experience of managing a £1.5m+ turnover site
• Experience of leading a team of circa 20+ people with direct responsibility for at least 1-2 supervisors/managers
• Able to demonstrate proven examples of using business data and KPI reports to make commercially sound decisions that drive business performance.
If this is you, then an excellent basic package with a very generous bonus scheme awaits!
Please apply via the link below or call Natasha Uppal on (phone number removed) for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: