You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Management Assessor / Trainer
Job Title: Retail Management Assessor / Trainer
Location: South and North Yorkshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships (Standards) in Management up to Level 5 and Retail Level 3.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery, you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Delivering field based assessments to gather evidence towards learners Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Retail up to level 3 and Management to level 5.
- Hold solid occupational competency in Retail and Management.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
KM Education Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: