You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Supply Chain Assistant Planner - Head Office Retail - Beauty Products x 2 Jobs (1 perm + 1 6 months FTC)
The client: A global luxury retailer
The role: working in the supply chain department for a head office retailer looking after various luxury retail products. You will be supporting the supply chain teams ensuring constant communication and that all relevant databases/ documents/ employees are updated. This role will be based within the Beauty Category.
- Carrying out systems maintenance activities as directed by the Supply Chain teams
- Processing orders
- To undertake tasks relating to replenishment and stock management as directed by the Supply Chain teams
- To be professional in all communication with suppliers at the appropriate contact level
- Support effective team working
- Producing reports / transferring into an excel format
- Analysing information
- Planning, organising and prioritising
- General administration skills
- Updating Merchandising/replenishment systems/ databases
The ideal candidate will have:
- Confidence to work with a large range of SKUs
- Strong planning & organisational skills, able to prioritise a busy workload effectively
- Excellent computer literacy in particular with strong Excel and data analysis skills
- An excellent eye for detail, able to work accurately with data and administrative tasks
- Enthusiasm for supply chain and replenishment
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity?
You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
Please do check our website for other opportunities
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Amdas Consultancy Ltd
The job: has been sent to: