You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Visual Merchandiser
This multi product retailer is established in their market and has a number of high street, and City centre destination shops throughout the UK.
As a Field Visual Merchandiser you will take control of between 10-14 stores in the South East/East Anglia area in terms of floor plans, concepts, implementing changes and updating collections.
* Leading shop floor walkthroughs and making commercial decisions.
* Implementing strict visual merchandising guidelines & planograms
* Working with floor and fixture plans to ensure the space is used correctly.
* Placing new lines and refreshing looks.
* Working with company reports to identify best sellers and taking action.
* Offering training and support to teams in-store to maintain visuals.
* Communicating with Store Managers, Area Managers and the VM team.
* Working with Head Office on model store set up and rolling this out.
* Showing an interest in competitors and sharing your ideas.
This would be an ideal role for an experienced Visual Merchandiser seeking to develop a career. It is essential that you have experience in retail working with visual merchandising, ideally fashion or accessories
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: