You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Assistant – Leisure and Tourism
Location – City of London
Our client is a leading global retailer operating within some of the world’s best theme parks and attractions.
They are currently looking for Retail Assistants with full or part-time availability to join an innovative business that offers full training, career progression and qualifications.
This role requires motivated individuals who are excited to join a dynamic team and are able to provide customers with a world class experience.
The successful applicant will be:
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Contribute to a number of sales targets.
- Actively participate as part of a high performing team.
- Act in a professional manner at all times with regard to time management and attendance, maintaining a high level of personal appearance and demonstrating a high degree of flexibility in order to meet business demands.
- Adopt a flexible approach to change; including adjusting to site operations on an ad hoc basis in response to business requirements and site circumstances.
As well as working with a great team of people in exciting locations, we are proud to offer other benefits including a sales incentive plan, industry-leading training and career opportunities on a global stage.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The DP Group
The job: has been sent to: