You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Finance Advisor
They are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking employees who appreciate their company values and recognise their passion for excellent store standards.
The starting salary will be between £15,000.00 & £18,500.00 with bonuses.
What will you do?
• Increase turnover, sales in stores by making full use of various different promotional tools
• Maximise daily, monthly KPI targets to ensure deadlines and agreed standards are achieved/surpassed at every opportunity
• Recruit, train and coach new employees and manage their expectations, as well as existing employees
• Inspire the team to fulfil their potential daily
• Ensure the stores in your area are running smoothly and efficiently
• Ensure the company health & safety policy is adhered to
• Use your initiative to ensure high standards of cleanliness, freshness, stock availability and customer service throughout your stores
• Strive to create, retain and develop to deliver the highest standards.
• Experience of working in a high volume environment would be advantageous although not essential
• Ensure that the business is fully compliant
• Ensure responsibility for lending decisions & customers needs are met.
• Ability to demonstrate a good commercial awareness
• Flexible and adaptable in your approach to work, you will be tenacious, hardworking and reliable
• In addition to this you will be a confident communicator with excellent organisational and problem solving skills with a real ‘can do’ attitude
If this is you please get in touch ASAP (phone number removed)
SEO: Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Section Manager, Line Manager, Area Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Finance Operator, Bureau De Change, Camden, Kings Cross, Chalk farm, Kentish town, Belsize Park, Regents Park, Primrose Hill
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: