You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Events and Partnerships Manager
One of London’s most exciting hubs and one of the World’s most recognisable mixed-use developments is seeking a Retail Events and Partnerships Manager.
The Retail Events and Partnerships Manager is responsible for organising and managing a diverse range of small, medium and large-scale events from concept to completion. The principle objective of the role is increasing footfall, spend and dwell-time through enlivening and engaging activations.
* Development of the events programme, retail pop-ups and projects in designated stores, areas of the malls and wider Estate;
* Engaging with external partners to create and maintain positive partnerships to inject new, innovative and engaging content into retail events, mall activations, pop-ups and wider Estate activations;
* Administration and organisation of all event and activation content, logistics and the preparation and completion of the relevant documentation (e.g. H&S) with full liaison with internal departments and external suppliers;
* Assist with event marketing, ticketing, press and publicity activities where required;
* Develop and maintain positive tenant relations. Provide support and encouragement to tenants to participate in retail events and activations with the objectives of raising individual brand awareness, footfall and spend;
* The role is Monday to Friday but there is a requirement for this person to work evenings and weekends based on activations and seasonal events.
About the business:
One of London’s most exciting hubs, this Estate is also one of the World’s most recognisable mixed-use developments. The Estate is home to over 300 shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and amenities, as well as commercial and residential properties. In 2017 the Estate welcomed almost 50 million people to its retail and leisure areas.
The Retail Marketing & Promotions department develops and implements the retail marketing strategy which includes brand and tactical marketing activities to position the Estate as a premium retail and leisure destination. This includes a variety of public events that encompass fashion, sport and family events.
Reports to: Group Marketing Manager
If you are a proven Retail Events professional and believe this role is right for you, please apply today! Send your CV and contact details or call (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: