You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior Import Merchandiser
The role demands you can quickly and accurately turn-around information, data and documentation and have the ability to be a good team player with excellent customer service skills. You will be in daily contact with Customers and buying team, it is the Merchandisers full responsibility to ensure on-time delivery to the customer. Key Responsibilities:-
* To raise and issue approved Purchase Requests to the buying team.
* Advise any PO movement to the buying team in a timely manor
* To raise and issue Sales Orders for customers, through various methods including EDI & manual entry.
* Maintain a clear and 100% accurate Sales Order Book on the company’s ERP system. To include: dates, margin, quantity & price.
* To be fully compliant with the customer EDI data.
* Be fully aware of the customers delivery schedule to effect timely deliveries and prioritize availability to the customer when required.
* Chase form the buying team all relevant shipment authorisation forms for domestic stock sign off.
* Understand the customer’s forecast model, maintaining an agreed in stock position at all times. Report any out of stock issues to the Sales Executive & Customer where required.
* Publish daily and weekly trading reports highlighting trends, threats, potential out of stock issues.
* Actively use all customer data available to analyse sales – place rebuys when required.
* Raise all received forecasts to the companies ERP system
* Manage and fully understand the company’s Critical Path.
* Attend weekly critical path meetings with inhouse departments.
* Daily contact with buying team to ensure production is in line with the required plan, highlighting issues to the Sales Executive and communicate any delays to the Customers
* Maintain a positive customer relationship, through effective communication ensuring the customer’s needs are dealt with in a professional manner.
* Monthly visit to key customers as required.
* Any additional duties as required.
To apply you will ideally have:
* Demand planning experience
* Ideally Import Merchandising experience within an imports/wholesale business
* Good customer care skills
* Good written and verbal English
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Good organisational skills
* Good computer and keyboard skills
* 24 days holiday
* Early finish on a Friday
* Career progression
* Discount on all products
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
DBR Group Ltd
The job: has been sent to: