You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Store Manager - Bristol
Our client is a high-profile volume retailer renowned for value-for-money and excellent customer service. Placed firmly within the no-nonsense discount category, they're nonetheless very much on an upward trajectory, having undergone an impressive new store opening programme over the last few years and with a lot more still to come. Growth potential is massive.
As a Store Manager reporting to the Area Manager and responsible for a strong team, you'll be tasked with driving forward both turnover and revenues from the store based on lean principles. Keeping a close focus on financial KPIs, including wages, wastage and shrinkage will form a key element of the role, together with non-financials such as customer service/feedback, internal audit and standards and compliance.
* Managing the day to day running of the Store
* Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
* Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
* Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
* Use management information to make strategic business decisions
The ideal candidate:
* Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
* Enjoy being on the shop floor- No sitting in the office for you!
* Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Be target driven and customer service orientated
* Be highly motivated and ambitious
* Be a self starter with a can do attitude
Salary up to 26k plus bonus
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: