You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cluster Store Manager - Bath/Bristol
High street fashion & accessories
£35,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels is recruiting for a Cluster Store Manager in the Bath and Bristol area. This fantastic brand is known for their trend inspired collections, styling services and their strong network of UK stores. This is a great role managing multiple sites in Bath.
- Setting clear and measurable goals for your stores.
- Driving personal consultative service and standards.
- Managing commercial awareness, reporting and the visual proposition.
- Setting and driving sales targets/kpi's/forecasts/costs.
- Taking accountability for performance and key objectives.
- Managing, motivating, training and challenging your team.
- Being competitor aware, interested in fashion trends and driving awareness in the team.
- Problem solving, using your initiative and working collaboratively with your Area Manager.
- Putting best practice into place and taking responsibility for compliance.
This is the ideal role for an existing Store Manager, Multi site Manager or Cluster Manager. On offer is a salary £33,000 to include a bonus and opportunities to really raise your profile within the brand. Experience in all of the above is essential working in fashion, accessories, footwear or footwear with a turnover of £1.5m.
Zachary Daniels specialise in the retail recruitment. Please click apply to be considered for the role of Cluster Store Manager - Bath.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: