You can save this job and apply at a later date.
RETAIL - FASHION - SALES ASSISTANT - LONDON - CUSTOMER SERVICE
OPENING EARLY 2019 – DON’T DELAY, APPLY TODAY!!
PART TIME SALES ASSISTANT - Luxury Lifestyle Fashion Brand
My client is a leading Global Luxury Lifestyle Fashion brand who are opening a brand new location in South East London. American origins, they are extremely passionate about delivering first class service. They pride themselves in having a modern offering of women’s, men’s and children’s clothing that takes a fresh look at heritage designs. They are looking for an experienced sales assistant to bring the brand to glory in the newest location in their UK portfolio.
An amazing opportunity has come up to be part of the team in their newest store opening in December. Various part time roles on offer where you can be part of a winning team offering exceptional customer service. You will be passionate about building store rapports and relationships with clients in order to have them come back and shop with you time and time again. Stock room experience is welcomed, you must have the ability to multitask within a retail environment.
Previous retail experience is essential, preferably within premium / lifestyle fashion. You should have a good understanding of working towards KPI's and how to drive sales targets. You will have a proven track record of being a top seller, great product knowledge and focused on delivering exceptional customer service. And a keen interest in fashion, current trends and competitor activities.
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Retail experience, preferably within fashion
• Stock room experience
• Legendary customer service skills
• A competitive drive to achieving sales targets.
• Experience in building up a client data base.
• Excellent communication skills
• Administration skill and understanding of retail procedures.
• Understanding of retail trends, shopping habits and competitor activities
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE:
• Your passion for delivering an amazing customer journey
• A fashionista with a desire to help other find that perfect outfit
• Driven in achieving sales and KPI’s
• Confident with an infectious approach building a client base
• The want to be part of a successful team
• Energetic, outgoing and friendly
In return you will be given excellent training and the opportunity to work in a very high profile store will huge opportunities to grow your career in Luxury Fashion. Plus will receive an excellent monthly bonus based around team targets.
If this fantastic opportunity is what you are looking for then apply now by following the link below to submit your CV or call Lynsey Bridges on (phone number removed) to find out more.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: