You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a dynamic Store Manager for a retail store in Aberdeen.
As the Store Manager you will have a passion for customer service and delivering fantastic visual standards. My client focuses on people, products and culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time. This expanding retailer has stores in key locations and has fantastic opportunities for progression.
The Store Manager is responsible for:
* To profitably develop the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
* Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
* Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
* Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
* Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
* Cost control.
* Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
* Maintaining company systems for accurately recording movement of stock or money, whether technically or manually.
* Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
* Delivering world class customer service.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with an eye for great VM standards and enjoys working in a customer focused retail environment. You must be prepared to lead your team from the front.
The starting salary will be up to £24,000 per annum + bonuses and this is reviewed throughout your career.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: