You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Visual Merchandising Manager
Salary: up to £38,000
Location: Leeds LS1
As a Visual Merchandising Manager for this fantastic blue chip fashion brand, you will be invited to begin a career of incredible longevity in a business that continues to grow, and will be encouraged to grow alongside it.
Working for our client, you will enjoy a career with a premium retailer, known throughout households nationwide as the first point of call for outstanding service, fantastic variety and a well-loved brand.
The successful applicant will be:
The ideal candidate will have the drive to excel in all aspects of retail and will strive to make sure that their store is constantly achieving their KPIs and moving towards greater success as a team. You will also need to have in-depth experience of working with Visual Merchandising. You will be responsible for the implementation and design of the visual displays within your store. Working alongside the retail team, you will be first point of contact for stores and will liaise with the management team in order to effectively push sales through Visual Merchandising. You will maintain an incredibly high standard throughout your displays, with exceptional attention to detail.
The successful candidate should have the following:
• Commercial & Business awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focus
• Excellent people management skills, with the ability to motivate and gain respect from your team
• Loyalty and commitment to excellence
• Operate efficiently with a subtle and persuasive manner
• Previous accountability for P&L management
• Knowledge of the Fashion Sector and competitor awareness
• Previous Store Management experience within the fashion sector is essential
• Ensures all displays are enticing and reflect merchandise which is welcoming to the customer
• Fully understands importance of House Brands and actively promotes them
• Demonstrate an excellent understanding of all current trends within the company and the fashion industry
• Maximizing use of space to achieve visual impact
• Fully supports implementation of promotions to meet deadlines and maximize sales
• Has a good understanding of local market and competition
• Supports teams within the stores in achieving consistent visual standards
• Oversee the people development strategy in your store and use your experience to spot commercial opportunities, anticipating the direction the business and our competitors are moving
• Managing one of their multi-million pound operations, you’ll lead from the front in delivering a service people talk about
• Creating a culture that’s truly focused on the needs of our customers
• Motivate your managers to get the best out of their teams, and instil in them a passion for the products they work with
Our client is one of the UK’s leading retailers. They have a commitment to provide superior quality products at attractive prices, an ethos which has lead to an outstanding industry reputation and propelled them to being a true British institution. Our client recognises that success starts with people; and values individuals who are commercially aware, driven and passionate about delivering great products and service to all their customers in every channel of their operation.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at (url removed) and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
- Web:(url removed)
- Facebook:(url removed)/McCarthyRecruitment
- Twitter:(url removed)/UKRetailCareers
- Linked-In:(url removed)/company/mccarthy-recruitment
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: