You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SALES ASSISTANT - SENIOR SALES - OXFORD - FASHION - RETAIL
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A TREND SETTING ICONIC LONDON BRAND!
My client is the fashion leader in footwear, starting off in the trendy London areas of Brick Lane, Camden and Spitalfields. They are highly passionate about delivering a customer experience where a strong relationship is built up by offering an authentic, charming and long lasting addiction to shoes! After rapid growth in the UK they are now looking for a great sales assistant and supervisor to join their dedicated team in Oxford.
Using the finest quality leather these shoes are streets ahead, unique in design and you will not find anything similar on your high street. This brand is original, quirky, fashionable and fun! Not only are these shoes the ultimate in design they also offer your feet complete comfort all day long, the genuine leather makes you feel like you are walking on a cloud.
As an employee you will benefit from a generous staff discount, an excellent rate of pay and more importantly the ability to develop your career. They are true believers in developing from within and have many success stories in growing talent, a great place to move your career in retail forward.
You must be able to demonstrate:
• An energetic and passionate approach about delivering outstanding customer experience.
• A fashionista with a desire to help other find that perfect shoe.
• Your driven and determination to achieve sales and KPI’s. Supporting a team to achieve targets and company goals.
• Your ability to live and breathe the company’s core values and visions.
• Confident with an infectious approach building a client base.
• Energetic, outgoing and friendly.
• Passionate about all things fashion!
• Confident and energetic.
• Determined to succeed with the drive to deliver outstanding results.
• Team player.
If this fantastic opportunity is what you are looking for then apply now by following the link below to submit your CV or call Lynsey Bridges on (phone number removed) to find out more.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: