You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Day- 10am- 10pm
Nights- 9pm- 8am
Department & Job Description
We are currently looking for hard working and flexible individuals, to work within our clients Merchandising division, working on varied and exciting projects for major UK supermarkets.
• Ideal candidates should have an interest or knowledge of the retail sector
• Experience in using planograms, merchandising products, & systems along with basic customer service skills would be advantageous.
• Permanent opportunities may be available
• Further training, development and assessment will provide progression to more senior posts.
*Please Note that this is an intermittent role and work allocated is project dependant, therefore there may be occasions where you will not be offered work. Whilst we are currently very busy, we cannot offer guaranteed hours every week*
Roles and responsibilities
• Merchandise & replenish shelves using planograms in the required timescales.
• Profile shelving, install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
• Lifting and manual handling up to 25 kilos may be involved.
• Cleaning and maintaining equipment and general housekeeping.
• Flexible attitude towards working patterns/shifts
• Work is on Temporary basis, this could consist of on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: