You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Product Merchandising Manager
The client: Retailer
The contract: Permanent
Description: In support of the UK Buying manager, the successful applicant will assist in the planning, delivery and execution of ranges in retail spaces across the stores. The role will have responsibility for range-planning and store-space allocation, to anticipate and respond to demand trends, while maintaining margin performance across an assortment of brands, styles and options.
The successful applicant will be commercially-minded with proven experience both planning and trading ranges. Key responsibilities will include forecasting stock and sales, timing drops, and tracking margin evolution. As such, excellent excel skills are a prerequisite.
Requirements / Experience:
• Planning and trading of KPIs - sales, stock, margin, markdown, intake & availability
• Identifying and setting up new systems and processes to support growth
• Ability to forecast global critical paths, along with multiple cruise liner shipping schedules
• Experience in working in fashion apparel & accessories. Sizing analysis and ratio planning
• Strong communication and people skills to deliver stock from an international buying team
• Seasonal range planning by category and brand
• Managing stock commitment and availability targets
• Space planning
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Amdas Consultancy Ltd
The job: has been sent to: