You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Jeanswear Retail Merchandising Analyst
Next to the analytical part, you are also responsible for coordinating the activities of our digital concessions which are critical to support the development of our third-party E com business relationships and further commercial growth
* Weekly updates of sales performance reports
* Analyse seasonal trends to provide feedback to buyers & operations
* Analyse visual merchandising & window ROI
* Define buying budgets for our retail channels
* Manages inventory levels by;
* analysing sales, every aspect of bestsellers and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
* monitoring slow sellers and takes action accordingly
* maintain orderbook during the season based on sales expectations
* Execute the promotion & clearance sales + analyze the result of each promotion
* Prepare the monthly sell out meeting and share with internal stakeholders
* Coordinate the digital activities for our online concessions (pre & in season)
* set up calendar with timings to assure an on time go live
* prepare the onboarding file & follow up status closely with our external partners.
* Follow up on sample orders & picture availability (shootings)
* Follow up of onboarding issues.
* Manage the shipments of goods to our partners as soon as they are validated by them.
* Maintain model stock for replenishment (based on sales).
* Bachelor degree in economics, retail, logistics or any other related field
* Preferably a first working experience in retail, planning or merchandising.
* English is a must. Dutch and French are an asset
* Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills are a must.
* Up to date business knowledge
* You are an accurate worker and have attention to details
* Strong communication skills
* You are a team player
* Excellent knowledge of excel. Knowledge of Cognos 10 & Microsoft access are a plus
From March/April 2019, our offices will move to Antwerp to a new state-of-the-art building, close to Berchem station.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: