You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Sales Assistant
Retail Sales Assistant
No Experience? No Problem!
Get Your Foot in the Door!
With 2019 rapidly approaching, at The Hive Collective, we are planning ahead to the New Year and we have immediate openings for CONFIDENT, CHARISMATIC & HARD WORKING Retail Sales Assistants.
No experience? No problem! We believe it’s only right that everyone gets a shot at success, which is why we don’t focus on background, qualifications or experience. If you have the ambition, we’ll match it by providing you with the building blocks you need to build a solid future.
Retail Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Have fun whilst you work!
- Carry out sales and provide great customer service at private site events
- Help set up private events
- Collect positive feedback from our customers
Benefits of Joining the Hive:
- Opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally
- A chance to grow and develop others
- Great bonuses and weekly prizes and sales incentives and
- Staff events and parties
Experience Required to become a Hive Retail Sales Assistant:
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Candidates will need to be over the age of 18 as the role is self-employed
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A great attitude towards your work and the people that you work with
- A great work ethic is essential as earnings are commission only, with excellent earning potential as commissions are uncapped
- Ideally, candidates will want to develop their skill sets and progress within the position.
What you need to do next:
Don’t wait for an opportunity to come to you, take the next step and join the Hive!
For further information APPLY NOW!
During the interview process, we will offer all successful candidates the opportunity to spend a voluntary full day at the event with the team prior to any offer. This ensures the office environment the team and the role are for you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Hive Collective
The job: has been sent to: