You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Space / Merchandising Planner
Our client is looking to recruit a Space Planner to be based in their Head Office in Plymouth. This is a great opportunity to join a hugely successful team with unrivalled career development prospects. You will be flexible and able to adapt to changes in business priorities.
Duties will include:
- To design merchandising solutions in line with the company’s aspirations – helping to drive sales
- You will be responsible for creating clear and understandable Visual Merchandising guidelines for teams in stores to follow
- You will be working alongside the Buying and Logistics teams, making decisions about the display of key product ranges
- Be able to conceptualise and detail new display methods
- You will need to be free for occasional store visits which is an essential part of the job – enabling you to establish and review new displays in store.
- Previous visual merchandising and retail experience would be ideal
- A great understanding of design, colour theory and seasonal trends
- Ability to analyse data in order to make commercial decisions
- You will have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Possess a confident manner as the role involves a lot of communication both internally and with stores
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign being essential. Also experience in using Sketch-Up or similar 3D package will be an advantage
- A full driving licence is preferable for site visits and overnight stays.
Salary is dependent on experience. The role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis with the first 12 weeks working via RJS Resourcing and then becoming permanent after that.
This is a wonderful chance to work with a growing and highly successful company.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: