You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Fashion Store Manager
Fashion Store Manager
Are you an experienced Fashion Store Manager with a proven track record in running a successful store? Do you have strong team management skills? If so then we have the perfect Fashion Store Manager role for you…
We are currently recruiting a high calibre full-time Fashion Store Manager to lead the Edinburgh Team of a luxury fashion retailer.
Main duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service and leading by example to maximise sales
- Building long term client relationships and ability to understand customer’s needs and product features
- Maximising sales and driving the store’s KPI results
- Representing brand values along with a professional manner and appearance
- Leading store housekeeping and visual merchandising
- Implementation of company policies and procedures
- Development of staff and training
- Stock management
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- at least 3 years’ experience in a similar retail store management position
- passion for providing excellent Customer Service
- excellent communication skills and an organised and proactive approach
- ability to lead and motivate others
- immediate start preferred
In return you will be offered a chance to join a successful business and supportive team with a competitive package.
Salary: £27,000 – 35,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week between store opening hours, 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Saturday.
Immediate start is preferred.
Our client offers a diverse working environment where colleagues are valued and respected within a strong and dynamic business and they are an Equal Opportunities employer.
**Thank you for your interest in the Fashion Store Manager role. Your application will now be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles with Allstaff Recruitment that are advertised regularly on our website. To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business, specialising in permanent, contract and temporary placements across a vast number of industries. If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment website for a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Allstaff Recruitment is genuinely interested in both our candidates and clients and aims to find the best match for you. Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships, by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards. **
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: