You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant merchandiser - Large retailer in Bournemouth
This role is an exciting opportunity for either an experienced merchandiser to join the team or an individual with a real passion to enter this industry.
• Assisting the merchandising team to develop their department, ensuring that customers needs are met
• Reviewing weekly trading performances
• Producing reports from data
• Forecasting sales
• Managing stock levels
• Contribute to promotional and range planner with buying team
The right candidate will be:
• Experienced at Allocator or assistant merchandiser level
• Experienced with analytical and numeracy skills
• Passionate to pursue a career in merchandising
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Initially an 8 month contract, could be a permanent position
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Hourly pay: £8.79 per hour
If you are an experienced merchandiser or have a real passion to get into this field please do apply, alternatively please call Hannah Kemp to discuss further.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: