You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Night Stock Replenisher
Shifts: 10pm to 6am Fri-Sun in December, prior to Christmas Day
Pay: £10 per hour
Other: Plain dark clothing required for uniform
• Following basic written and verbal instruction
• Re-stocking shelves for a large supermarket chain
• A polite and friendly manner
• A level of physical fitness for stock replenishment duties
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
• Plain Dark clothing is required for uniform
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to apply for the role of Night Stock Replenishment Assistant - please apply and send your CV , or alternatively call Kinga on 01924 668 689. Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: