You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The role of a Showroom Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience. As a Showroom Manager you will be responsible for the performance of the store, you will be responsible for achieving key results and have autonomy to shape your business to be successful. We want a Manager who has the drive and motivation to succeed.
Experience of showroom sales is essential.
As an Showroom Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets. Our client is well known for their customer service, its extremely consultative, relaxed a somewhere customer love to return time and time again.
Key Responsibilities as an Showroom Manager:
* Manage the team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
* Customer centric; interact with customers at all times
* Develop sales staff to provide an outstanding 1-2-1 experience for customers
* Must be able to work and succeed in a premium showroom environment
* Drive sales and performance with your management team
* Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
* Have an analytical mind; we want a manager who has a track record of understanding business performance and react to areas that are under performing
* Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales assistants
* Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
* Ensure action plans are implemented and completed
* Incentives staff to achieve targets and KPI’s
* Networking- attend local business meetings to promote your store
As the Showroom Manager you will be an extremely credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area.
An inspirational role model you will have an impressive record of business development and with excellent people skills you will help to drive the business forward; sharing your passion about our fantastic products.
If you are interested, apply now for an immediate interview.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: