You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Project Manager - Retail Marketing
Our client is a Leeds based award-winning agency that specialise in retail field marketing. They have a proven track record of boosting brand awareness and driving sales.
The agency now require an experienced Project Manager, ideally from a retail background, to work within the Client Services team. The role will support the Client Director in managing current and potential client projects - this can be from pitches to looking at new innovation.
The role entails:
• Project management of all key strategic priorities
• Management of projects from start to finish, including budget management
• Working with stakeholders to ensure key milestones are delivered
• Supporting the Leadership team with client projects and new business pitches
• Ensuring efficient ways of working
• Researching new opportunities, clients and innovation
• Experience of project management, ideally within retail
• Experience of working closely with both internal stakeholders and clients in previous roles
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Strong communication skills and presenter
• A self-motivated individual; a good team player
• Commercial acumen
• Stakeholder management
• Cross functional working
• Network building
• Strong Microsoft office skills
• Strong research skills
• Very organised
• Retail experience
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Shackleton Duke Ltd
The job: has been sent to: