You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Manager - New concept store opening
Zachary Daniels Retail is recruiting for a passionate Assistant Manager for a forward thinking fashion retailer in Edinburgh. I am looking for a hands on manager who is inspirational and confident in leading a small team. This will be a new concept store and a great chance to work with fashion collections, homewares and accessories.
- Offering exceptional customer service that is natural, personal and efficient.
- Handling queries, problem solving and taking customer feedback.
- Coordinating store operations such as stock room management, HR, daily planning and communication.
- Working with the head office team to develop and grow the business.
- Showing care to manage performance, nurture talent and train people.
- Assisting with visual merchandising, floor walks and administration.
- Championing positive energy, customer focus, personal motivation and recognition.
- A passionate, enthusiastic and warm individual.
- Experience in making decisions, taking the lead and delegating.
- A background in retail fashion, accessories, footwear, jewellery, beauty as a Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Concession Manager, Department Manager or Senior Supervisor.
- Able to deliver high standards of customer and personally driven.
- A competitive salary up to £21,000 plus benefits, ongoing support and development, opportunities to grow your career and a fun place to work!
Zachary Daniels specialise in the recruitment of Retail Management vacancies.
Click apply for Assistant Manager Edinburgh.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: