You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Buying and Merchandising Administrator
Main duties of this role include:
* Sourcing new products for the museum store
* Creating mood boards for upcoming exhibition products
* Researching new products and trends
* Negotiating with suppliers
* Produce weekly sales reports, identifying best and worst sellers, ranges and supplies
* Assisting with stock taking when required
* Updating and distributing price amendments
* Inputting and revising purchase orders
* Tracking stock levels and reordering when necessary
* Raising new products and suppliers on ePos system
* Recording deliveries and process invoices for payment
* Scheduling team meetings, taking notes when required
* Diary management for Head of Training
* Providing social media content
The successful candidate with be an enthusiastic individual with demonstrative experience working in a fast-paced environment. You will be highly organised, able to pick things up quickly and work effectively in a team. You must have an excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages, including Excel, and an aptitude for numbers. An interest in the heritage and design sectors would be an advantage.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity to gain some interesting exposure in a reputable organisation. Apply now!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: