You can save this job and apply at a later date.
£18000-£20,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Elevation Business Support are looking for a Merchandiser to join an innovative design led consumer products business based in Bradford.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company assisting with preparing and collating regular feedback to the buying and marketing team regarding current performance and emerging trends in order to maximise sales.
Working as an integral part of the team, you will be responsible for:
• Researching and preparing feedback on trends in the current market
• Trend and stock analysing
• Working alongside the marketing and buying team
• Weekly and monthly reporting on product and category performance
• Range Reviews
• Projects to understand competitor products, customer requirements to give ideas into new product development
• Work with the manufacturers and some key retail customers on product projects
The ideal Candidate will be
• Self-motivated and driven to develop within the role
• Educated to GSCE (4 A-C Grades) standard as a minimum
• A minimum or 1 year in a Merchandiser role within Consumer Durables or related sector
• Microsoft Proficient
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented Administrators to Senior Office Managers throughout Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Elevation Recruitment Group
The job: has been sent to: