You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Visual Merchandising Communication Specialist
* Develop and deliver new product and seasonal global VM guidelines for their household brands
* Manage all aspects of global POS from development to artwork to be communicated on a global scale
* Support the execution of retail marketing concepts
* Marketing or related degree
* 4 years + experience of relevant retail marketing experience (trade marketing, visual merchandising, store concepts)
* Proven record in developing and implementing retail strategies internationally with proven experience in developing all aspects of retail marketing appropriate with luxury lifestyle brands
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brampton Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: