You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Store Assistant
Christmas Retail Assistants
Christmas bonus available Starting 3rd December at £8.51 per hour with the opportunity to earn up to £693 for 7 days work in December (subject to terms and conditions).
We have thousands of temporary work opportunities available where youll get to work with leading retailers such as Tesco, John Lewis, Boots and Asda.
- You must be available to work between the 17th and 23rd December - working 7 consecutive days (days and night shifts available), 12 hour shifts and in return you will receive a Christmas bonus.
- Register today and well schedule you in for the Christmas shift however well also place you into work in the meantime.
- Work prior to 17th December is paid at £8.51 per hour.
The role includes:
- De-merchandising and re-merchandising specific areas to ensure products are displayed according to plan.
- Replenishing stock levels, moving items from warehouses and stockrooms as and when required.
- Clean working environment - Various shifts available - days and nights.
- Roles available UK-wide - Specific work available in locations through Lancashire, Cheshire, North Wales and Manchester and Yorkshire.
Experience / essential requirements:
- If you've got experience of working in a fast paced environment or a retail environment, thats great but not essential training will be provided.
What we're looking for:
- Someone with a keen eye for detail - the retailers our client works with have extremely high standards that you can be proud of.
- You'll have a can do attitude and be confident working with other people.
- People who are physically fit as the role does enquire manual handling and standing for long periods of time.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: