You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Events & Partnerships Manager
Elton Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for a Retail Events & Partnerships Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading property development companies.
You will responsible for organising and managing a diverse range of small, medium and large scale events from concept to completion with strategic partners, including working more than 300 shops, which also includes working with of some of the world’s leading luxury brands.
As the Retail Events & Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for the development of the events programme, retail pop-ups and projects in designated stores/areas within the Estate. You will also work in collaboration with the Arts & Events team on larger events and activations that fall within the Arts & Events programme. The Retail Events & Partnerships Manager will also engage with external partners to create and maintain positive partnerships to inject new, innovative and engaging content into retail Estate activations.
- Administration and organisation of all event and activation content, logistics and the preparation and completion of the relevant documentation
- Manage all events and activations and assist with event marketing, ticketing, press and publicity activities where assigned
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations, and provide support and encouragement to tenants to participate in retail events and activations with the objectives of raising individual brand awareness
- To provide individual support to retail tenants and encourage individual tenant participation in Retail and Estate-wide events where relevant, exploring new and engaging ideas to drive footfall and spend
- To develop new ideas, pop-ups and activations to ensure the Retail events programme is dynamic, interesting and relevant
- To coordinate and manage assigned event budgets from creation to completion and assist the Retail Marketing Manager with other departmental budgets where applicable
- To be present at all assigned events as Event Manager
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within event management at a supervisory role, gained within a business, events or retail environment
- Proven experience of working within the retail, events, charity or entertainment sector
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks / projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Experience in coordinating indoor events and / or projects
- Staff management or supervisory experience
- Experience of effective budget management
- Good organisational, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft based computer packages
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge and/or understanding of various event aspects inclusive of technical, front of house, aesthetics, marketing and publicity
- A team player with a flexible approach and creative flair
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits
If you are highly motivated, diverse, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment then our client may be the place for you. Apply today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: