You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Merchandiser / Retail Support
Are you bored of the daily grind?
Would you like a fun and exciting role with the opportunity to travel?
RMS is a leading retail merchandising supplier based throughout the UK and Ireland. A family-orientated business, RMS works with major household names; including Tesco, B&Q, John Lewis, Boots and Asda.
Acorn is looking for hard-working and reliable people to join this exciting company as Merchandisers / Installers, covering various shifts patterns - including night shifts - and working in partnership with RMS clients.
This role brings the potential to build a permanent - and fun - career within retail. RMS takes pride in promoting internally and making sure all colleagues have the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
What does the role involve?
* You’ll be working in a retail environment, based on the shop floor.
* If successful, you will be expected to work away from home on an ongoing basis - all of your accommodation will be booked in advance, and your mileage will be reimbursed.
* You’ll be de-merchandising specific areas, re-merchandising them and making sure products are displayed according to plans.
* You’ll be responsible for replenishing stock levels, moving items from warehouses and stockrooms as and when required.
What experience do I need?
* If you’ve got experience of working in a fast paced environment or a retail environment, that’s great but not essential.
You’ll also need:
* A keen eye for detail to make sure every part of the store is merchandised to a high standard.
* A proactive and ‘can do’ attitude.
* Basic IT skills and will be able to use e-mail.
* Confidence when communicating with colleagues, management and customers.
* The ability to follow policy and procedures.
* To be physically fit as this role will require some manual handling.
* You’ll also be able to stand for long periods of time.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: