You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Area Visual Merchandiser
London & surrounding
Salary circa £28k basic + competitive package
This multi product retailer is established in their market and has a number of high street, and City centre destination shops throughout the UK.
As an Area Visual Merchandiser you will take control of your area in terms of floor plans, concepts, implementing changes and updating collections.
* Leading shop floor walkthroughs and making commercial decisions.
* Implementing strict visual merchandising guidelines & planograms
* Working with floor and fixture plans to ensure the space is used correctly.
* Placing new lines and refreshing looks.
* Working with company reports to identify best sellers and taking action.
* Offering training and support to teams in-store to maintain visuals.
* Communicating with Store Managers, Area Managers and the VM team.
* Working with Head Office on model store set up and rolling this out.
* Showing an interest in competitors and sharing your ideas.
This would be an ideal role for an Area Visual Merchandiser seeking to develop a career. It is essential that you have experience in retail working with visual merchandising, ideally fashion or accessories
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: