You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SUPPLY CHAIN -ASSISTANT PLANNER - WEST LONDON - MERCHANDISER -
THE ULTIMATE ROLE HAS ARRIVED.
My client is THE leader in global luxury retail, masters in their field setting the bar for all others retailers to follow. They have headquarters around the world; the UK team looking after +90 locations in the UK and across northern Europe, managing this from one central distribution centre. Working with a variety of different products from confectionery, to cosmetics, to gifting, they are working on a huge scale.
My client is looking for a supply chain assistant to join their team. Initially a 6 months contract, with the potential to become permanent. If you are experience in managing SKU’s, liaising with suppliers, a quick thinker who can multi task and plan ahead in order to avoid shipment delays, then look no further. A perfect entry level role to make your mark in the supply chain sector with the world’s leading retail, opportunities like this do not happen very often.
You will have experience in:
• Advance excel skills, confident with V look ups and Pivot tables.
• Liaising with suppliers, building strong relationships.
• Mathematical, analytical minded.
• Experience in working towards and achieving deadlines.
• Managing budgets.
• Experience in stock planning, assessing stock turn/ levels and value.
• One years’ experience in a similar role, supply chain, or merchandising.
• Degree educated, preferably logistics or business.
Desirable experience in:
• Ability to work within a team – supporting and enabling others.
• Planning, organising and prioritising.
• Good computer literacy.
• Administration skills – able to pay good attention to detail.
• Personal initiative and drive.
• Experience of working within high-volume retail – confidence with a large range of SKUs.
This role is a very rare opportunity to enter the world of luxury retail with an extremely generous opening package. My client not only offers an excellent salary but also great benefits on offer as well. To apply please submit your CV via the link below or contact Lynsey Bridges on 01628 600 796 for more information
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: